ShanaSpeaks-->What's She Saying Now?!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why Are the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" So Dag on Phony?!


I’ve been avoiding talking about the Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA) for the longest, but I can’t hold it in any longer! It only took one preview of the first season for me to determine that a) I wasn’t interested and b) that I disliked the show. So, therefore, I kept my mouth shut about it. But the buzz about the second season made watching it irresistible, even to me.

So today at work, I was minding my own business when I got the news that Lisa Hartwell and her husband have "downsized" to a more affordable home, after their attempt to restructure their loan on their $2.9 million mansion “didn’t work out.” Ok, so this is the THIRD [not first or second] time a cast member has had difficulty [to say the least] with her home ownership due to threats of foreclosure or just plain old falling behind on the rent. All this has left me wondering, “Why are the Real Housewives of Atlanta so dag on phony???” I don’t care to bad mouth other women, especially the sistas, but the RHOA have left me no choice. If these women were humble and allowed their wealth and success to speak for themselves, maybe I wouldn’t be posting this. But, when you say things like, “In Atlanta, image is everything,” I’m going to expect you to put your money where your mouth is! Apparently, that’s all these women are—all mouth and no money [or not nearly as much as they pretend]. They’re so busy fighting with each other in order to be famous, that they [and their husbands] aren’t even paying attention to their finances. Get it together, ladies!

0 comments:

DOVE Campaign for Real Beauty

 
ShanaSpeaks--> what's she saying now?!. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.