ShanaSpeaks-->What's She Saying Now?!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Confession of a Neglectful College Student =/

Evidently, I stopped blabbing once school started to approaching. My apologies, but no promises. I'd just like to reflect VERY briefly on this past semester (& what an appropriate day to be thankful). I just finished my first semester as a college junior and it has been TOUGH, for real, for real. Sometimes, I honestly felt like a slave to my academics, but once again, it all paid off! I'd like to thank God for his grace even when I'm less than graceful =). And I also thank all family and friends who have supported me through it, I couldn't have done it without them. Sooooo, what are you grateful for (this sounds like a Thanksgiving thing, doesn't it?)? What good has come to your life in the 2009? Just some food for though on this Christmas Day, as we approach a new decade. Happy New Year everyone!

0 comments:

DOVE Campaign for Real Beauty

 
ShanaSpeaks--> what's she saying now?!. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.